Páginas

22 de novembro de 2010

Sometimes it isn't what it seems !

         - I love you.
         - I don't care.
         - I need you.
         - Whatever.
         - You're my everything.
         - You mean nothing to me. - it isn't true (she thought)
        - I don't care, i'll be always here for you.
        - You shouldn't
        - Whatever.
        - I hurt everybody - mainly the ones i love. (she tought.)
        - It means nothing to me.
        - You're the most stupid guy in the world. 
        - ...
        - You create a world, and you think it's good, but your world sucks.
        - You shouldn't say that !
        - Why ?
        - Because you're my world !
        - I don't wanna hurt you.
        - why ?
        - Because your life is miserable enough and ...
        - And ...
        - Because, somewhere deep in my soul, i know i love you.
              

Um comentário: